First of all, I cannot believe today is OCTOBER 1st!!! What the what?! Time is flying by at warp speed! Warp speed, I tell ya! I think since it’s a new month it’s befitting that I do something new and break out of my shell! Actually that is my goal for this entire month: do something new everyday! Whether it’s trying a new recipe or hairstyle or nail polish. I just need some rejuvenation to keep the creative juices flowing!
Today I am doing a Linkup started by the beautiful BLMGirl Dani, over at OK, Dani. I really like this idea because it not only forces you to have a PLAN and acknowledge you blessings but it also holds you accountable if you know there is the possibility of someone checking in on your progess. . .mmmhmm. . .
So, here are my goals for the week:
1. Finish my design website. Almost. . .done. . .a few tweaks remaining. . .
2. Finish the layout for the October issue of Love. Work. Repeat. which goes live on Fri., October 5th!
3. Purchase touch up paint for a photo gallery project (on the wall going upstairs) I’ve been talking about since the beginning of summer!
4. This will be ongoing but I need to start exercising. . .again. . .this week! I’ve gotten very lazy and SOFT in the midsection this past month. We’re celebrating our ten year anniversary next month and I definitely want to find a sexy dress to make him swoon! 🙂
5. Order kids Halloween costumes online. Have you seen the prices in the stores?!
This week I am grateful for:
1. My husband and his unwavering love and support!
2. The health of my children!
3. My health and sanity. . .although sometimes the latter is a little shaky! LOL! All self-inflicted!
4. The new lineup of FREE movies on my Kindle Fire! The Lincoln Lawyer was awesome!!!
5. New software deals I purchased from Cult of Mac! They will definitely help make my life easier!!
6. Options. I honestly feel like I have quite a few these days and to be able to do what I want to do is incredible!
I could go on an on about what I’m grateful for in seriousness and satire but I’ll stop there. God is good. Life is good. And I’m singing in my Jill Scott voice, “I woke up this morning feeling fresh to death, I’m so blessed, so blessed. . .” Okay, so I don’t actually sound like Jill (not at all) but you get the point! 😉
Have a MAH-VE-LOUS Monday!