The Christmas holidays always put me in a festive mood in addition to spending time with my family, I also look forward to hearing some of my favorite holiday music. Here is a playlist of my top 5 Christmas classics! My Christmas is just not complete until I hear these songs:
1. Christmas in Hollis- Run DMC
2. This Christmas- Donny Hathaway
3. All I want for Christmas- Mariah Carey
4. Silent Night- The Temptations
5. Christmas Just Ain’t Christmas…- The O’Jays
There are many other songs that put me in the holiday spirit but these just evoke so many memories of Christmases past and present! (Check out my post on Love. Work. Repeat. about Cee Lo Green’s new holiday inspirational song.)
What are some of your favorite Christmas songs?