I was searching around trying to get my holiday mojo back after this and I came across some really cool stuff:
1. Who knew the secret to chewy chocolate chip cookies was corn starch?! Definitely giving this a try!
2. The kids and I watched the movie, Elf over the weekend. I LOVE THAT MOVIE! So, when I came across this Elf inspired board it made me giddy!
3. The aprons at Anthropologie really make me want to get in touch with my inner Martha Stewart.
4. Speaking of Martha Stewart. . .how KAYOOT is this chandelier trim for glamming up the Christmas decor!
5. I think this Christmas CD by Cee Lo Green is on it’s way to becoming a classic! It’s kind of amazing.
Eight days until Christmas. Wow. I’m always amazed at how soon the calendar rolls around the end of the year. But instead of focusing on the passing of this year, I’m staying prayerful that God allows me and my family to see many more years pass. Enjoy this holiday season and spend as much time as you can with those you love!