TGIF!!! Today, I am doing something a little different and participating in a challenge/link-up known as “Friday Fill-ins” and I found out about it when I was visiting this lovely SITS lady>>> (www.theliebers.blogspot.com). Basically you’re given new prompts or questions to “fill-in” the blank each Friday. I think it’s pretty ingenious and seems like fun so without further ado:
1. I use carmex like it’s an illegal drug.
2. The Suicide Kings is one of my favorite movies. (two words: Christopher Walken!)
3. It’s never enough time in the day to cram in all the stuff I want, need and HAVE to do!
4. Enjoy life while you can time waits for no one!
5. I said let’s have her a small birthday party at home, and then he said no, let’s invite EVERYONE and make it a big celebration as he proceeded to not get involved at all. Oh wait, he did hand over his credit card.
6. More sleep is what I’m craving right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to movie night, tomorrow my plans include my daughter’s birthday party and Sunday, I want to sleep late and then get up and design cards all day!
In case you didn’t know, the bold text are my responses to the fill-in. 😉
You should head over to Friday Fill-Ins and join in on the fun! Enjoy!